Loading some great jobs for you...
If you're a professional caregiver seeking an inspiring and fulfilling career path, please read on.
It takes a special person to become a dementia caregiver. Being a professional caregiver means making a difference in the lives of your clients and their loved ones for years to come. Here at Tender Rose, we appreciate and respect the quality of life our Memory Care Professionals provide our clients. That's why we ensure our MCPs a more fulfilling experience, including:
Higher than average pay
Best dementia care training in the industry
Career growth opportunities
About this Position
- Are you an experienced, compassionate caregiver, or CNA?
- We have a position for you providing one-on-one dementia care in-home
- You will provide companion care to an elderly lady
- You will engage her in activities, outings, and prepare meals
- Your shift will be from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Availability of a minimum of 3 days a week is required
Pay & Benefits
- Your base pay for this client is $17.10/hr
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and Commuter Benefits
- You will be paid double time at $34.20/hr nine holidays per year
- You will have 24hr/7 support from your on-call Care Team