If you really want to make a difference - make it with us!
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Your new role challenging and future-oriented
- Lead multiple engagements or work streams of complexengagements and coordinate the execution of the audit scope across multiplesites.
- Lead the engagement team in preparing forengagements by reviewing the audit scope, determining the work plan, andparticipating in the risk assessment of the client environment prior tofieldwork.
- Work closely with the CF A Directors and Partners to align on drawn conclusions and communication towards clients
- Lead audit closing meetings with senior management
- Live the CF A People Strategy; lead your team by example, be a career coach and mentor
- Contribute to recruiting activities; identify top talent and participate in interviews