We have over 85 locations in 10 states. Come, grow with us!
* You may not see us on TV in fancy advertisements but as soon as we open our doors, we quickly become known as a local favorite. * We treat everyone as a valued guest in our home and the word spreads from there * People come as they are and enjoy the company of others without emptying their wallet. * We deliver consistently good food and drink that is freshly-prepared and delicious * We build authentic community with every restaurant.
With our growth plans ahead, we're always on the look-out for Managers to help create these exceptional experiences.
If this sounds like you, connect with us?..
* Act with Integrity and Respect * People First * Everyone Owns Quest Loyalty * Relentless Drive for Excellence * We Support and Hold each Accountable * Engage Community
What are the Perks?
* Highly Competitive Compensation Package * Medical, Dental, Vision * 401(K) with Company Match * Attainable Quarterly Bonus * Bi-Annual Performance Appraisals with the opportunity for an annual merit increase * Dining Privileges for the Manager & Immediate Family * Employer Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance * Employee Assistance Programs * Pet Insurance
What do you Need to Know?
* Five-Day Work Week * Maximum of Three Closing Shifts per Week * Manager Schedule Written a Month in Advance * One Paid-Time-Off Day Per Quarter * One Week of Paid Vacation Every Six Months, Starting Day One
Hours of Operation 11am-2am (at most locations), 7 Days a Week
* Strong decision-making and leadership behaviors coupled with the technical skill set to drive the business forward * Proven track record of making high quality decisions and the ability to make complex decisions * Must possess strong communication and listening skills as well as excellent verbal, reading and writing skills * Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate effectively * Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English is required * Adherence to health, safety, food safety, and alcohol consumption regulations * Manager Food Safety Certification (where required) * Ability to prioritize work responsibilities; to include selection, discipline, termination of staff and managers * Applicable standard of education is required; management of departmental food and labor cost * CA
Associated topics: bakery manager, conference, day manager, deli manager, gm, management, night manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant manager, restaurant operations
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.