Grady Health System offers many career paths for your professional growth. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your career, you can find a rewarding position at Grady!JOB SUMMARY:
The Infection Preventionist is a professional who demonstrates technical skills and theoretical knowledge, as it relates to the identification and control of hospital acquired infections. This knowledge will be applied to healthcare workers, patients, and visitors in the Grady Health System.JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Microbiologist, or Medical Technologist is required.
- In lieu of Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Microbiologist, or Medical Technologist, a Master's Degree in Public Health is required.
- Three (3) years of job related experience in an acute facility is required.
- Infection Control experience is preferred.
- Certification in Infection Control is preferred.
- Registered Nurse: Current RN Georgia Nursing License is required.
- If Non - RN: Current professional licensure in Georgia is required.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership ability.
Associated topics: asn, ccu, infusion, neonatal, nurse, nurse rn, registed, surgical, transitional, unit