Loading some great jobs for you...
Community Care Coordinator for Private Duty Home Care Agency
- Case Manager and Liaison for the clients and their families.
- Perform client care services as needed.
- Caregiver competency checks.
- Start of Care and supervisory visits for clients.
- Caregiver coaching and counseling as required.
- Performs care coordination for all residents in retirement communities and homes.
- Responsible for opening new cases and ensuring that the client care plan is appropriate for the level of care needed. Monitors the care plan to ensure that clients' needs continue to be met.
- Completes or ensures that all resident paperwork is completely filled out, signed by appropriate persons and submitted to community and office in a timely manner.
- Determines staffing needs for specific area of responsibility.
- Intake and scheduling of services to clients requiring/requesting services.
- Maintaining schedule, approving time slips of staff and entering corrections/changes into computer system.
- Timely submission of all required paperwork.
- Attending all scheduled meetings.
- Participates in the recruitment, hiring, orientation and training of all new staff assigned.
- Oversees assigned staff, provides input into evaluations, counsels and coaches as required and provides necessary training.
- Assists management team in implementing sales/marketing strategy for the agency.
- Responsible for caring a cell phone for access from on-call staff.
- May also work in other job codes within the company if qualified.
- Other duties may be assigned.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE